Friday, May 5, 2017

Chase The Bobsledder, Something Wicked Is Here

-Article; WHAT YOU DON’T SEE ANYWHERE IS PEOPLE BEING GIVEN A SECOND CHANCE LIKE IN THE LEFT BEHIND SERIES. Article, http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/left-behind-rapture-church-may-never-get-another-chance-get-saved/
This Geoffrey is why they're called the tribulation saints, whereas most will die for their testimony, they already exist, and even more frightening, they've already by God's throne,this recent census taking, been counted, there are some possibly reading right here.
-John saw them as a number that could not be numbered, I saw them doing this first demonstration of a spring rapture,1986, as a church just as anointed as Christ himself, yes that phenomena. "Be careful Lord I said, lest they take your heart." Don't forget, Holy Spirit visiting personally told me, well us, 2011/12, the Bride's heaven bound intercessory would be for the Tribulation Saints now given over to the Antichrist, again we, the Bride would look down from heaven interceding for them, as has been prophesied, Rev. 13. Why Is Jesus So Important? www.andachildshallleadthem16.blogspot.com -When you read this, you'll know how the Spirit truly reassures Itself, I now work day and night persuading people, get saved, don't be left here, the oil and wine will not be touched by those getting to Nuclear war, so the closer they come, the closer we are to rapture, meaning second by second, why doing one demonstration as such missiles felled, we were soaring into the skies above, beware! Apb And The Lord Himself, Taking Us Out Of Nuclear War, I Thess. 4:16-18 www.2015jesuscomeknocking.blogspot.com Prophecy Link Seen To Be Seeing The Family Dog, Chase, now puling the family car as a bobsledder, from the auto, to the bike, to the sled, something wicked is already here, beware, -I just dreamed whereas I asked my baby sis, Tiny, (Willie), why is Jesus so important? Though I woke before she answered, and never since before the first fall were all souls in such danger. Jesus is the blessed death, though all die. -As so this Jeopardy of Hell's fire, only in Jesus are the dead again made alive, stripping Satan to death to Hell's power. Believe Apostle, this truth has been important since the Genesis, but even more so right this second. -Understand, the born-again Bride as never been so close to Ascension, than this second by second countdown right now. Millions will disappear and you gonna be left wondering, how did you miss it? -You missed it, being taken off planet into amazing celebrations in heaven. It is because of one reason you're left, your life (death immortal), is more important, than serving His, Jesus' (life immortal). Now if you love God repeat this, Jesus forgive my sins, find me worthy to ascend. Amen,. ...stop sinning...Ps.66:18, sin, all unrighteousness prevent you from Him, from Ascension, as you love, share, Apb

-And I Heard In My Hearing, "yours is a nuclear fate," (the long prophesied and anticipated fall of America, The West, On The Map), America, Britain, separate them into itty, bitty pieces, wipe Canada from the map, kill all parents by, finished all schools Apb www.marvelnot14.blogspot.com -Holy spirits did make me realize recently as I'd' by my African Juttah work, doing the late eighties, by the supposedly twenty year extension of grace beginning 1996, into 2012 then evacuated a world of refugees into a New African Paradise, Ethiopia. of course with none believers going into Island African shores like Madagascar, and if you think the 2012 movie wasn't all that original your're right, not even the arks, I pretended them as well. Just as I said, I was only reminded lately, explaining why there's a Miya girl in my dreams lately, one consisting of us left abandoned, even stranded this highway without a driver, seeming the early 40;s, 50;', Cuba, owing a fifty cents tow, so gone into New Africa, that's by the Mayan calendar. -Something I knew nothing about at this pretense of world exodus that was enacted the Genesis Marriage Worshipers by the Mayan 2012 calendar. That this is when like the mysterious Mayan territories, all of western civilization would've been evacuated back then, explaining why America, the West were displayed, even mocked as a slow motion exodus I' been seeing them in since the late eighties. I'm not surprised by this find, only I believe they should've abandoned it all, apostate to abominable lives, lands and churches, by 2012, so right now falling short by five year. Well. -Knowing and believing such the impossible to so many, this, it's why I asked the question only a few days past, even why I thought Obama. African born, as I back then pretended, now the most powerful man in the world more a Moses, than the Anti-Christ. Knowing such a day is come, has been coming for many years I asked lately, well by one of my book characters, Sabertooth asked, how long would it take to evacuate hundreds or millions, I mean they still have until October 2017. Jesus is now descended for His, participating in a divine census taking lately, will you be in that number? Awake, Apb, The RAM, see more here, www.evacuateus14.blogspot.com www.whatifdday2014.blogspot.com www.intrepiddream2001.blogspot.com

Article... The climax of all human history is at hand. All the signs of the last days are converging at the same time. Bible Prophecy is happening right before our eyes and like birth pains, the predicted events are happening more frequently and more intently. Never, in the history throughout the world have so many forces, including economic, scientific, techno-logic, ecologic, cultural, geopolitical, moral, spiritual and religion, converged together to bring this world that’s already teetering over the edge into the abyss, to a point of no return. Jesus said when you see all these signs happening, know that I am near, even at the door. Article...http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2017/05/were-not-close-to-the-last-days-were-in-them-the-undeniable-nearness-of-the-hour-videos-mr-doom-jason-a-watchman-3508232.html
And I Heard In My Hearing, 1998, 2017, get ye to repent alters, God is avenging Martyred Blood," (see Rev. 6, 5th seal, see God's Wine Press). And The Lord Shall Have Them In Derision www.;layasiege2016.blogspot.com -This date Leeland is most curious, seeing it's the same month and year Hussein Obama, declared "the one," timetable of two weeks and seven years, 07/2008, would've expired into the then pending Brexit. You see around this year 06/2015, I was given an additional dream about being captured away, right before boarding this escape vehicle. Soon I heard in my hearing, "it's all about Cameron," since Obama's was ending into a Hussein (Islamic), reign, it eventually made since, America, Britain, even Canada were all commanded 2004, to be separated into itty, bitty pieces. -About a week or so later Cameron and Russia running to ally Assad's Syria would be breaking news and just as soon, Cameron's Brexit, marking the last days of Western Civilization into the Final Week of Daniel also known as Jacob's troubles. Like I tell readers, they, the dispensation of grace (The Church Age, America), and the times of Israel's troubles, cannot, even will not co-exit, one cancels out the other, America, the West must, well is deceasing. -Also curious, after 31 springs of showing me various intervals of the great gathering of Saints, even Jesus Himself. Amazingly this Christ of Resurrection appearing to me Spring 1986 with healing wings, three times commissioning me to come. Just as I was saying, this is the first I was allowed to see written just below the window of the escape vehicle, was the date of September 25th, thus a twentieth date. -Though as I said, no year, this was possibly June 2015, with a timetable, 12/25/2001, of 190 months setting to expire by a manner of an extinction level event by October 2017. All with the greatest sorrows for America, the West ever, I've seen portrayed in many, even a slow motion exodus, just as soon all attention turns to the middle east, the tens heads, the little horn, Magog and Hamon-gog, into Jesus' Second return, beware! Apb, The RAM, see here, www.marvelnot14.blogspot.com

Article... Who are the 144.000 servants of God in the book of recvelation and where do they come from? Article

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/144000-servants-god-revelation-come/


-What Did I see, 02/14/2015? I saw the Bride now reigning in heaven, I saw that she had in her possession the stone cut out without hands, see Dan. 2. I saw that it had the surface of a meteor, that when she prepared to release it, I heard a voice in my ear lament, and I quote, "this is the Antichrist murderer,"  ...Jesus' Millennium destroying the Antichrist with the brightness of His Coming... beware, Apb, www.thelightofbeowulf2017.blogspot.com    

Pray God's Will Be Done, For Nearing Is An Invasion Of Peace On Earth
www.2015zechariaholivet.blogspot.com  

      -Thank you Geoffrey as well, I heard it taught once that if we would take the bible for exactly what it says, regardless of how incredible there wouldn't be so much confusion. When taken to heaven come into my memories 1993, as I testified I was given over to the prophet Ezekiel, Jesus had seven years prior 1986, come and performed what some have described as a Spring Rapture, prophesied by King Solomon, Chapt. 2. Three times a winged Jesus told me to come, now here it was seeming seven years later and I was made to see, some of what I witness taken off to heaven this stunning spring day. 
    -Not before long I was looking into the face of one I recognized as the Prophet Ezekiel, and just as soon he was bringing me before three specific doors in heaven, One by one he would eventually open them, each door was timed perfectly as the transforming light behind each one had the brightness of the sun. Although I've seen now over a term of 31 springs what was shown doing what only seem a matter of seconds, well the greatest of these revelations. It involved a blessed number, now  come before God's Throne to be prepared these indescribable laborers, washed and cleansed, hands all, stony heart visibly taken out new ones beating Elohim's hand miraculously given, those fantastic hearts of Christ Jesus applied, 
     -I saw when they were touched or marked into their forward this overwhelming anointing right until God became a mouth, a voice right into their ear that spoke. Now though at this time I couldn't hear all that His Ancient did say, I heard him instead commissioned them most of all to be acquainted with His Grieves and sorrows, (His Long Sufferings); none will know you are my disciples, except you show love one for another, Jesus. I've for a few recent years since come to wonder, had I just then witnessed the preparation of this specialty 144,000? Beware, Jesus is now descended to His Own Bride, are you born-again, will you be in this number? Awake, Apb, The RAM www.thelightofctentri.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment