Wednesday, October 4, 2017

And Whosoever Was Not Found Written In The Book Of Life Was Cast Into The Lake Of Fire

     -America's Blood Guiltiness, Cataclysmic Sentence 2001-2017, Now, Do
https://youtu.be/IkXSOB9Q3d8

     -All Hail To The Bride Reigning In Heaven, Early To Mighty, The Fields Are White Unto Harvest), 10/03/2017, www.2016onewayprayer.blogspot.com

     -Listening To: Selah, More And More. Lord I Trust You
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bpQqkCF__I here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAaYufpl6qc

Prophecy Links

     -Seen To Be Seeing 06/2017, the word "Now," decorated as this blinking light of caution, as so days prior, the word "Now," fixed into the forewarning, "Judgement Now!"

    -As The Days Of Election 2016, Pound self into the dust, your guns, bombs and voting booths into altars of Christ and get ye to Jesus, This Truexit, God’s Trump Jesus, or America’s Exodus, Trump, Beware! Come Out Of Her My People, Cry Elohim’s Revelation, These Thousands Of Years, As The Days Of Noah Cried The Son of All sons, What’s More Simple Than That?

     And Whosoever Was Not Found Written In The Book Of Life Was Cast Into The Lake Of Fire. Apostle John, Revelation. 20

     -What did I see? I, as Apostle John, saw that the Lamb’s Book of life was open -All Hail To The Bride Reigning In Heaven, Early To Mighty, The Fields Are White Unto Harvest), 10/03/2017, www.2016onewayprayer.blogspot.com

     -I saw that when this blessed scroll of primitive evidence was revealed; so come the time to expose one by one it’s nominated contents, come was it’s long anticipated roll call. I saw that when each individual designation was summoned, this sheep hearing its shepherd’s voice, alleged distinctiveness rose as of these prehistoric pages, into the view of the myriad in participation. I saw that when said engraving now the sheer awareness of all that’s godly contributing would float, fitter and fade away into the infinite, endless enterprise of heaven’s mansions. I saw, I heard, then there’s this continuous hymnal, “we exalt thee,” our heart, spirits our blessed, blessed souls, even He, His Jesus’ blood, right into His others, this ledger of legend, a hallowed commission, so physically to brilliantly, overwhelming, again Apostle say, halleluiah!  
     -I witnessed that when all into endlessness now comprised of its newest heirs, collectively, this host of heaven, that it wasn’t just an orientation along the come rule of this Ancient of Days. I witnessed as well, that performed was a divine as the days of old, laws, prophets into the religious/political nails, wounds bruising his feet, hands, his heart, this taking of census. His now crying aloud, “ask me and I will give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, kiss this son now, right now! I saw that it is that no longer would the righteous suffer with the unrighteous, no longer would rebellious flesh stand this world rule, I saw that crying let my people go, was the Mountain, the Sunlight, His Throne, God is reaping martyred blood. I saw that hell hath enlarged itself, I saw that no man unrepentant was exempt, I saw that it is alone to repent or perish, I saw that it is alone, is to repent or perish. Apb, The RAM, See Rev. 20, also see, here www.2016onewayprayer.blogspot.com, www.repentnow2011.blogspot.com www.2015jesuscomeknocking.blogspot.com www.andachildhallleadthem16.blogspot.com
      

No comments:

Post a Comment