Wednesday, October 4, 2017

All Elephants, Noah's Ark, Cousins And Little Miya Girls, All Churchians, Politicians to Sandians, Let My People Go!

     -America's Blood Guiltiness, Cataclysmic Sentence 2001-2017, Now, Do
https://youtu.be/IkXSOB9Q3d8

      -Seen To Be Seeing, 09/27/2017, That It Is Into The Sink, This Wash With Modern Technology, That Cataclysmic, Finishing 190 Years Of It Into Islamic/Antichrist World Rule, see more here,
http://missionbutterfly17.blogspot.com/2017/10/i-say-i-love-you-you-say-how-flattering.html

     -Seven Whole Days, Not A Word From You, Seven Whole Days, I’m About To Be Through, www.2015jesuscomeknocking.blogspot.com

 I’m  Keeping You Here,  Yet The Window Is Open,  I’m Keeping You Near Me, Yet The Drapes Are Blowing And I Just Know It.

                                                      Scene XXXVI


     -Just think Lecia, in a couple of hours we'll all be in Aqua to Heir Juttah paradise, what is that, why you keep reading that? Ah, you sure Mavy you want to know? With the Aqua Juttah tech, we can use our phones again, okay I know that, so I was reading this, ah, my best friend Avi, grandma had this habit of texting us whatever she texted her. Now this was like days before what they now call D-day, it's really, really harrowing okay Lecia, breath, wipe, blow your nose, swallow your heart back down, all, I been warn. 
     -It began like they're already in a conversation, {{{"yeah, I know, Blanch too, I think Josey them suppose to come. And just in time, a missile impact, to a 9 plus earthquake, meaning a Yellowstone eruption, even to something described lately as a Noah's (NOAA'S) cousin. As in earth ending Avielle, from above, something else your granddaddy warn, all Avi the West Pacific, but it will spread in land as far as the Mid-Atlantic, taking what I described as the Eclipse 2017 trajectory.}}}

     "My Christ is God, you got to be freaking kidding, me, no, Mavis, I'm, look at the date, okay, okay, let me catch my breath, okay, before I read the rest, let me catch"

   {{{-Unbelievable? Just remember why I wanted you out of the military and why I tried to convince you to stay in Georgia. That its where your grand father, this Jesus Husband in my dreams before he died, evacuated us all to, and where Grace's mom's death afforded us to do. That's Avi exactly two years to the month and day of granddaddy's dream. Take a few sick days, come, nothing happens, what's the lost? If not, like I told your uncle James, find your heart, knees to Jesus like never before, like Avi, never before, hold on, stand! Love... Grandma}}}...

     -I think I'm gonna be sick? Shhhh I got you, I got you, who was that? Who was this Avielle's granny? Maaseiah, Sia Juttah, what the hell you say? Okay, no, you can let me go, I need some, please tell you didn't send me that text, I didn't, you didn't, you didn't, why the hell not? I didn't because I didn't want to get cursed out, okay, didn't want you Mavy like not, biting my freaking head off. Tens of millions Felicia, that's all I'm saying, don't Mavis you mean tens of millions who like the days of Noah, of the prophets, of Jerusalem wouldn't listen, churchians, sandians and Normalcians Maaseiah begin to call them, ah, us. I didn't have to tell you nor anyone, she did it for thirty-one springs, you hear me, for thirty-one years, okay, okay let me think, let me.
     "This Avi, where pray tell is she? Missing, missing Lecia, as in gone skyward with Jesus or missing as in the three headed, 2x's a Godzilla monster? Where the hell did you hear that? You're kidding, right? It's all around this camp, the camp fires, 99 bowls of molten lava to ring about the Godzilla monster, ring around the Godzilla monster? Ah god, that would be funny it wasn't so tragic, feel better"? Seeing she's to ease into a seat, gradually sip her water bottle, a look across the beach into all those paradisaical ships, waving, blue and white, holiness of the Lord flags, just welcoming them right in. "I bet Lecia she's the reason they'll all here, many think so, yes, I'm sorry I flipped, well, I tried to warn you. You know what that mean, she like Noah knew millions of millions of people were about to die and she couldn't alert not a one, including her own damn family, including Lecia, her own, damn family." Why speak in parables, for they say teh Lord seeth us not, the Lord us ascended from the earth."


     ...Attention All Elephants, Noah's Ark, Cousins And Little Miya Girls, All Churchians, Politicians  to Sandians, Let My People Go!

     -Besides the first sight of her, before she was born, even before I knew of her conception, standing at the edge, the foot of my bed. My come Amirah Jordon, her Mom's, Miya, this would only be the first one of now three to four additional dreams of what I've come to turn, 'the little Miya girl,' in our escape vehicles. One dream, years past, was as we as a family, we were making an entry the expressway, and she, the little Miya girl seem to run along failing to catch up. As so another, was finding her as both President and First Lady Obama, once lost, on dunlap street, (as in time done lapse). It make sense, Miya is now the age I was when I lived on Dunlap street, the catalyst of the RAM's Ministry. That most recent, was as she and I were making a right turn right off of St. Elmo street, St. Elmo street represent dreams from the death rider vision to visitations from heaven regarding America's economic collapse, it's end.
     -Horridly, vividly, another, easily a day of Apocalypse, nothing more than this waking to the worse that's to happen, stranded the middle of one way traffic.The inbound lane, completely vacant, the outbound lane, sorely visited. Only, Miya and I were sitting a passenger in a car, where so apparent was this disappeared driver, soon arriving us both a toll booth of an exit, a levy totaling exactly fifty cents. Just as concerning, there's something else, it all had the feel and feelings of the fifties or earlier era, Cuba. Including the automobile we were driving, only right now, with us both, the Miya girl and no doubt what's left of Western rule. Of those searching frantically for a toll, that was only two quarters, peddling after paying this minuscule weight, right into this crossover, I then woke.

     -We've been warn about the end of the world, since the fall of Adam in Eden's garden right into the Resurrection of the Adam, Gethsemane's Garden, now for these thousands of years, yet the little Miya Girl revealed, is this heart gripping to mind boggling, just this incorrigible, unaware, still. Apb, The RAM,

No comments:

Post a Comment