Sunday, April 30, 2017

And There Was Silence In Heaven See Thou Hurt Not The Oil And Wine

Article..The experts said to expect an escalation in natural disasters like never before in history, giving way to unpredictable and unusual weather patterns, and what they called “swarms of earthquake activity.” As a result of this activity, the scientists are very concerned about losing critical infrastructure… things like water municipalities are in danger of being lost completely, and that’s just the beginning. Article, http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2016/04/secret-fema-meeting-discovered-some-very-bad-news-for-mankind-video-2800607.html 

And I heard In My Hearing, An Aquatic Age Seen to be seeing millions stranded awaiting their turn a single water cooler, when a woman bearing black bowls approaches, water, water everywhere, but not an ounce to drink, Apb, See Rev. 16 

He That Sitteth In The Heavens Shall Laugh: The Lord Shall Have Them In Derision. www.americathewall.blogspot.com 

Prophecy Links 

-Seen to be seeing four countries in a block, Asia, America, Russia and Japan 07/27/2002; not only are these the four nations in a tug of nuclear war right now, this was predicated 15 years past. As so was lamented as of a month past how and I quote, "50 millions will die," 2002/ 2017. 
-Evenly so was there further warning, 2003, how an imaginable toll on life, just this outbreak of mortuary was come, the first nation to world conquest now thrown down, Mystery America, the West, beware, delusions are rampant 

Five Are Fallen, One Is And One Haven't Yet Come, (is Now Come, 2008), God Alone Is God, Man I Powerless To Prevent Him www.whathappentobabyjesus.blogspot.com 

     -I want Americans to stop asking this single question,, is this really happening? It is, for thirty-one springs, this Apostle's ministry, it is why while Hussein Obama was predestined even into the two beast of Revelation 13. Trump's campaign was called on for cancellations into repentant alters of Jesus, a blackness has arrived, equally why his Administration went on to be designed a Truexit, repent and escape. Repent because Jesus is the only blessed death, the second death, judgment and hell has no power over His Blood Anointed.
      -Escape, escape because the Heavenly Father I witnessed crying behind a silence in heaven is long suffering toward human beings, that none perish. Desolation's greater than the days of Noah are now pending US soil, hear Apostle, tens of millions will perish, fifty millions chanted, 2002, 2017 to be exact, only, possibly double this judgment. -Lest you all forget, I received dutchsinse, as a word, 02/27/2017, he is known here, on youtube, as forecasting earthquakes to volcano activity, all of which is on the rise, just as an ELE, is being predicted by Oct. 2017, beware the more, this is exactly what my car tags reads,October 2017. The same escape vehicle, showing a September departure date, regarding the Bride being taken out, I know, coincidence. As was the forewarning the mid nineties, this come from beneath the earth, death rider. -They're all coming, the Asians, The Russians, The Yellowstone's, The Nibiru's, The Katrina's, The Pale Horse into the Black Plagues, The Antichrist and The Atom/Adam, an end, the end is here, hence the Angel Gabriel's forewarning, 2004.

And There Was Silence In Heaven, See Thou Hurt Not The Oil And Wine

-I know you heard it before, Apostle John, Rev. 8:1, testified of experiencing something similar, he testified of this stand still God's Kingdom lasting like half an hour, (which possibly felt like a nano-second, Apb). There are biblical scholars who're to say the throne of God is itself so set in awe of the greatest of sorrows now compacting the earth are themselves made speechless. I in my prayer closet that day, 1993, I didn't just experience or detect a silence there, after a time I began to hear sobbing and crying, so much so, I broke down into a hard cry myself. I explained lately how in heaven, one is as omniscient as Holy Spirits, so instantly I knew the voice of The One crying was that of Elohim Himself, of His long-suffering toward men.
-Then, just as soon I hard Him say. And I quote, “my people are dying, dying, and they’re being stripped of everything my Christ had brought them, my people are dying, dying, and they’re being stripped of everything my Christ had brought them.” Then said cry went from benevolence to righteous judgment, “behold, I will strip their leaders (in turn of his people being stripped), and leave them as in day they were born.” Apb

The Righteous perisheth, and no man lay it to heart, merciful men are lost as though none consider the righteous are taken out of the evil to come, Isa. 57:1, (the end of the church age is come, the Bride (the Righteous) is soon taken out, Apb), www.repentnow2011.blogspot.com

-God living word says, love not the world, neither the things that are in the world, for all that is in the world is the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eye and the pride of life, which is not of God but of the world. Possibly why John make the distinction between the children of god and those of the devil, as the children of God being those who don't commit sin. Love not the world is a far cry from being the message of the American Dream, of valued lives, lands and churches but quite the opposite, thus a lying, whoring, murderer, always predatoritizing it's next victim which stands accursed and sentenced to damnation and hell, all those in Christ, come out!

-I testified how here lately, doing a visit into celebration God's throne, a holy one approached me, said and I quote, “he want to see you,” and I said, “who?” And He said, “Him.” As instantly as one bat an eye, I was standing before a mountain top, when the sun itself, this brightness all emerges, only it speaks, and again I quote, “let my people go.” (see Moses being sent to reigning Egyptian Pharaohs, just before the ten plagues into a death-render), thus the mystery behind the silence in heaven. Undoubtedly, it's the Apostle John being reminded his earthly ministry wasn't finished, only now 13 years past Gabriel 2004 reappearance, the end of the church age, into the Tribulation saints, has come, beware, Apb, The RAM, see entire blog here, www.whathappentobabyjesus.blogspot.com, see also www.marvelnot14.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment