Thursday, September 21, 2017

yours is a nuclear fate, an aquatic age, fifty million will die, Exit Stage Georgia

America's Blood Guiltiness, Sentence Do
https://youtu.be/IkXSOB9Q3d8

Article… Revelation 12 Red Dragon: September 23rd The Cover-Up – Dahboo77 Compilation (Video) http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2017/09/revelation-12-red-dragon-september-23rd-the-cover-up-dahboo77-compilation-video-2527996.html, Article…

     I Came Here To Find An Article Perfect For My Post, So Thanks, And May God Bless Your Exodus
www.thephoenix1012.blogspot.com

Feeling Seized Upon Where The Only Way Out Is God's Trump, Jesus, To America's Truext, Trump, Decide! You Now Have Seconds And Counting Right In Antichrist Reign, 
http://elenintime.blogspot.com/2017/09/you-know-where-your-bible-is-www.html here, http://elenintime.blogspot.com/2017/09/the-come-light-revelations-of-collin.html, get Jesus and get out, only Holy Spirits will stand!

     -There are more people than I can count the two thousand years it has been predicted who believe by one form of divine intervention or another, that in six days, a September 23-25th date, Christ is going to take his Bride off planet. As I said, as the days of Jesus's birth and so many great and small believing, trusting such a time hath come, herein reading the signs in heaven. As so those on the earth knew as they followed a certain star in the heaven, it would lead them to the Christ child birth and they were right.
     -So it is on the earth presently, an alike star in heaven, an alike biblical prophecy Rev. 12, is come, as descried this article, just these undeniable signs both on earth and the heavens. All of which those trusting, believing and expecting were to look to so they, we, could virtually as the days of Jesus’ birth comprehend the Brides. Essentially Christ's Cross, offspring, blood lineage, it's resurrection which has come; whereas Jesus second return would coincide with this too miraculous event arriving him on earth, his millennium exactly seven years later, so 2017-2024, even doing the reappearance of an alike eclipse 2017, now 2024, as i said, signs. (see Zech. 14).
     -Truly I’m making this aware, because although I never believed in date setting, to be sincere, I never had too, nor did it never, ever cross my mind; I mean at Jesus’ call, at eye blinking speed, the bride is gone, how is there an exact timing? Though a night of dreaming, June 26th 2015, the end of Obama's timetable into Cameron's pending Brexit, 02/22/2016, I have to admit, this was a time I was shown in a dream.  Of which I must add, three forth has come to pass, I was given or allowed to see, what will be this dream completion, this date of September 25th as this date of the Brides' escape. I know, hip, hip hooray, go on with our Christ, and leave y’all alone, right? No, you see not only will the Brides escape spell the end of all things men hold dear.

    As has been prophesied the last nearing 15.10 years, at this 190 months, 2001 timetable, America, the world has entered into a sequence of Judgments into deletion. Sorta of the reason I witnessed Holy Spirits getting Americans Southeast as surely as the Bride was taken off to heaven. So this act of amazing grace still, because it was as well America's appointed time that great cataclysms had come Us, beginning it’s Western soil. Further meaning any partying Apostle warn you, though a masquerade it may be, will have the Antichrist and it's armies hosting it, believe me, beware, get Jesus, and get out of it now, a sin right now, Apb, The RAM, 






. -Cataclysms happen to US soil as suddenly and as simultaneously as the Bride is snatched out, as I been saying, according to decades of prophecies, of seeing this, a three, 2x's Godzilla monster is pending the West coast, why, and though most can't see it there an evacuations Southeast into exodus. I know it's impossible, but if you just wrap your American persuasion around the fact once Obama's two weeks and seven years timetable, passing two weeks into a pending Cameron's Brexit. That once this timetable was finished, the timetable Daniel's man in Linen placed within his, Daniel's already existing timeline, and then told Daniel, his, Daniel's timeline right now dwindled into a final week of years wouldn't go into fulfillment until a times, times and half past this newly inserted timetable. Apparently that when this fullness of time hath come, passed away as to have it's fruition of what Obama' administration was comprised of, clearly meaning the end of nation building. -Herein with the exception of the come Israeli/Islamic/Antichrist reign of Daniel's week, the Holy can then warn , well God is no longer dealing with America as a nation, nor as a world rule. Though as a measure of blood guilt whose judgement which has come so in a few fighting words, America, Western rule no longer exist, clearly the command that parents be killed, that all schools be finished, the end. Explaining further the shaping of Obama's administration visits to Memphis, into two simultaneous demonstrations of a Dunlap street, dream, as time done lapsed. Right into a little Miya girl, also on Dunlap street, (as in Mayan migration/world apocalypse). Also, further explaining these beyond imaged death tolls in the tens of millions, of people like now staying in the way, though made aware of heighten into active forms of extinction level events, see more here, http://heartravising2017.blogspot.com/2017/09/lets-just-hope-pray-there-are-no-more.html




...And I Heard In My Hearing, Yours Is A Nuclear Fate, An Aquatic Age, Fifty Million Will Die, Exit Stage, Georgia...

-When The Man In Linen Daniel 12, Lifted Up His Hands Toward Heaven And Swore, A Timetable Within An Existing One, What Did We Think Would Happen To Daniel's Now Come, Timeline? www.daniel534bc2017ad.blogspot.com -Apostle's Harsh Reality, That After 31 Springs Of Like A Noah (NOAA's) Day Building An Ark/Altars That Is Jesus I Will Yet Watch Tens Of Millions Suddenly Lose Their Lives To Souls As I Heard In My Hearing 2002, 2017, Per The Soaring Into The Heavens Funeral Reef, Even A Nov. 4h Date, "Fifty Million Will Die!" Beware, Apb, -Lets just hope, pray, there are no more declaration from President Trump of peace and safety regarding America, western rule. There's right now pending Harvey's, Irma's, Noah/NOAA's cousins, 99 bowls of molten lava of prophesied sudden destruction. All with us at least now knowing what the August 29th date was about, the very date President Trump would be in Texas assessing Harvey damage with Japan/world rule dodging a Nuclear Kim. I once said of Bush administration, and what leaders make up America's government entirely, even world leaders. How it is, every time they open their mouth, it ensues a massacre on human lives, no wonder Apostle John heard the cry of Father Creator of Mystery's come judgment, come out from among these evils, ....for which I like to say, come on Jesus' Millennium. -Hey that remind me, Caden and I walked to the park days past, about a quarter of a mile I guess you can say, I've for years developed this itch I guess you can say for writing in the dirt and sand. It was for the longest I would write come Lord Jesus, then over time it would reduce to just HURRY! As in Hurry Lord Jesus, Prince of peace, get us all the victory. I guessed you can say since I witnessed text like messages all along my bed 2015 and right now Holy Spirits prowl all about Brides' ascension as in the days of Jesus'. Again, text messages, which one after one said, Jesus is coming, Jesus is on the way, this year 2015, the year of the moving us to Heaven/Georgia dream per Obama/America's dwindled timetable. There was also the visitation to heaven, this witness of the Lamb book of life being open into a roll call/census taking, whose name not written therein, are those tossed into a lake of fire. -This was the year, 2015, though I witnessed the Antichrist in great, great prowess, I also witnessed the Bride reigning in heaven, possessing into making ready. Clearly, amazingly, the very stone King Nebuchadnezzar and Prophet Daniel made to relive his dream, so the stone from heaven, possibly this proposed Nibiru, they both saw set for demolishing all things rebellious men. Man, what else did I see? The Holy Spirits this witnessed, I'm just now beginning to calculate the very year 2015, Obama/America/Britain's timetable did tank, was for me the most explosive year of dreaming all end time prophecy into fulfillment, yet. Then as so I remember, this reinvention of the Asian invasion, 1998, Us soil into fulfillment by casting me into a really odd, for boarding, mirror image . Which as well remind me, the first open vision of my reflection in a mirror was that of God,1986, with His Throne, backed into a praying church of mass assembly, except Christ Jesus, not hearing them or having anything to do with them at all. -Here, like, what? Some thirty years later, here is one whereas I was to figure my body, the nation, even dispensation I represented, also in this mirror image. One, being a victim of epilepsy for as long as I been in Christ, so of horridly, terrifyingly being overtaken entirely, that's seized upon, again entirely by an Asian male. Further explaining, not only since Trump's Administration have I heard America's declared a nuclear fate into what seem at present an 'aquatic Age." Not only did I witnessed a fury of God as the days of Prophet Ezekiel, (see Jer, 37:8, 1998), directed it's pending rule, but only a day before Trump's inauguration, I'm waking from sleep It is then I heard in my hearing, just as the days of the four nations in a block 2002, I heard additionally 2017, "fifty million will die!" nothing people as all nation building is predestined along bible prophecy. There is nothing that's to alter it, whereas commanded reapers bearing sword like syringes, I have seen them, (Eze. 5, 9), just as they target all rebelliousness right into stampeding people. This pending death toll and this pending death toll alone, a Nuclear Kim, A Godzilla Monster of a Natural Disaster. -This recently confirmed Noah (NOAA's) cousin, meaning from above, earth ending. even the cataclysmic finale as of the intrepid dream timetable, by Oct. 2017. Understand Apostle, this beyond comprehending ever death toll is why I witnessed Holy Spirits evacuating all non Christians again Obama/ America/ Britain/Canada, (WESTERN RULE), done lapsed into Prophet Daniel, per the Jewish New Year Holiday, timeline. Indescribably though I'm trying, as I saw, as I witnessed a pending date of September 25th, the getting of American's Southeast, this amazing grace, just as they were getting the Church Bride, skyward. -Seeming, after so many springs of the Bridegroom's demonstrating raptures, now knowing He's closer to us than the days of his own ascension. I, now while at the park, faced with this itch of writing in the sand, I couldn't write hurry, He's here, so knowing, but resisting. Then as if I felt a tug, God's will be done, reluctantly I wrote, 'begin the count,' I mean Heaven's Host, the Marriage Supper await, I've seen and spoke with them, said they couldn't wait to be with Us, to be where we are. Hence the woman bearing black bowls into an amazing grace of a slight intermission of offering business cards for better homeless shelters instead, Jesus said ours, the Brides mansions are made up and stored up in heaven, beware, get out, God's Trump, Jesus or America's Truexit, Trump, and may God bless your exodus, Amen, Apb, The RAM

No comments:

Post a Comment